Utility warehouse contact number is sometimes needed for customers and distributors alike. So if you do require direct contact with telecom plus. This page will be of help.
However if you are contacting utility warehouse regarding how competitive they are. Regarding their services or their business opportunity.
You are misguided. As they will only tell you about there own telecom plus business.
For better reviews click this link here.
The office opening times are below.
Monday – Friday: 9am – 5.30pm.
Saturday: 9am – 4.30pm.
Calls to 0333 numbers are free from a Utility Warehouse landline, or from any mobile as part of an inclusive call bundle; otherwise they are charged at standard national rates.
- Do you need Broadband support? Click here.
- Have you checked our Frequently Asked Questions? You might find your answer there.
Utility Warehouse Contact Number
0333 777 0 777
From a UW Mobile: 150
From overseas: +44 20 8955 5557
Moving home? We can help! Please call us as soon as you know you’re moving on:
0333 777 0 888
Lines are open
Line faults – 24 hours a day
Monday – Friday: 9am – 5.30pm
Saturday: 9am – 4.30pm
Utility Warehouse Contact Number Technical Support
Often calls are made because of difficulties with broadband services. The uwclub advise that before calling them. You should try their top four Broadband troubleshooting tips:
- If you are unable to connect to the internet, try switching your PC/Mac and your Broadband Modem/Router off and on again.
- For the best connection possible, connect your broadband Modem/Router directly to your master BT socket. This will eliminate any internal extension leads or long cables.
- Make sure that all equipment connected to your telephone line is connected through a filter. This includes phones, fax machines, alarm systems and any Satellite, Digital, and Freeview boxes.
- The members’ area helpdesk has information on configuring Routers/Modems, Outlook, Outlook Express, and on webspace/FTP.
- Have you checked their Frequently Asked Questions? You might find your answer there.
Write to them:
508 Edgware Road
London, NW9 5AB
To contact the utility warehouse you could use their website where you would find these tags,
Earn with us
This below is their pitch.
How we’re different — A single supplier for all your utilities
Here at Utility Warehouse, we’re different from the rest. In fact, we’re unique! We’re the only place you can get your Energy, Home Phone, Broadband and Mobile services, all bundled together. By combining services, we’re able to keep costs low and make life easier for our members. You’ll have just one monthly bill for all your utilities, making budgeting easier and putting you in control of your spending.
Of course the truth is somewhat different in that if you supply your services from split suppliers then you’ll most likely end up paying less for your gas and electricity as well as your phone services and broadband.
Making a complaint
Utility warehouse say they aim to be the Nation’s Most Trusted Utility Supplier, so if they’ve let you down in any way. They say they would like to know so that they can put things right, for you. You can find out how to make a complaint here.
Utility Warehouse Contact Number 0333 777 0 777